Monday, November 3, 2014

Blessings

It has been a really good week this past week.  Miracles have been happening and I feel extremely blessed.

First of all.  We had transfers.  My sweet little companion was a little nervous to leave her first area :) but guess where she left to?  Phitsanulok!  MY first area.  Hooray! :)  I'm so happy for her.

I'm still here in Bangnaa.  And I'm training a new missionary!  But to be honest... Sister Morgan is incredible.  I'm so impressed and I feel like I've been given a really special opportunity to be her companion... because I'm gonna learn a LOT from her.  She has the vocabulary I had after... many transfers in Thailand.  And she's happy all the time.  And she has a special way of looking at things as they truly are... in their... correct more spiritual way!  I think she's amazing.  And I am thrilled and really blessed.  It's gonna be a sweet transfer.

This week.  We have been really blessed.  Man we have been blessed.  I feel refreshed and full of love for Bangnaa.  We've been able to teach and work with some of our investigators. And my love for them is growing.  Those families I was thinking of a couple of weeks ago... things are moving forward.  I had a very, full moment, this past Sunday as I sat at the piano and looked out among those sitting in the congregation.  I saw some people we've been visiting and trying to help bring back.  They came by themselves.  I saw lots of beautiful people making courageous and righteous choices to come to church!  Where it might not be convenient (one was sick... a part member family came... without the member!  Because he was sick!)  It just filled me with joy to look out at them.

This month... one of my favorite sisters in my mission, Sister Jackson (we've never been companions...but we're really good friends!)  She challenged us to be more thankful.  And I think that is perfect and exactly what I want to do!  It is November.  So that feels fitting.  :)  But... I just feel like their is a sanctity and a joy and a feeling of gratitude that comes when we stop to see all that God has done.  I am grateful for so many things.  And I want that fulness to stay with me always! :)  

Honestly.  This is gonna be a great transfer.  I love being a missionary so so much.

There was a really wonderful woman that got baptized this week.  I remember her first lesson... Sister Nittaya and I were walking somewhere to go inviting... and... I invited her.  She said "I'm going to the church right now!  But I don't know where it is..." we walked her back to the church.  And so began the teaching.  Some obstacles from what I've heard.  And then the beautiful confirmation that comes only from the Holy Ghost, that this is His church.  It was a beautiful day for her!  

This is short.  But I think that's all I have to say!  
I love you so much!  I hope this week is really wonderful!

Love,
Sister Croft

Pictures.
Me and my companion.  Nice.  We forgot to take any pictures so you get the "selfie in the internet cafe" picture.

The Baptism. 
 
 Oh Thailand.  :)  Look it's a bed that sleeps four diseased doggies.  Haha...












Annnnnnd.  We went to a cool museum thingy last week on P-day.  It was a huge 3 headed elephant.  And you can go inside.  Hooray! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment