Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bangnaa 9/28

This week has been a pretty good one.  I feel like... each area, and really each companionship or transfer is such a unique experience.  Each place has unique challenges and unique things that we can do to help!  I'm grateful for that, I feel like this week I've learned a little bit more about what I can do to help this area specifically.  I'm grateful for the spirit, which I'm still convinced teaches us more than we often realize.  

This week we have done a lot of finding and planning and figuring out.  How can we best help Bangnaa?  Who do we need to focus on... where are all of the investigators? :)  Haha... our district has been struggling to find and teach investigators.  But I feel like we have seen miracles happen as a result of faith, striving for obedience, and prayers.  We prayed that God would send us people to teach... and just like it says in Preach My Gospel... you will find them or they will find you.  A lot of them seem to be finding us!  I had a lady walk past me on the phone, and then walk up to me a minute later and tell me she wanted to get baptized.  A man rolled down his window and asked to see a little pass-along card, and then he wanted to know how Mormons are different from Protestants.  There was also a boy that I just walked up to, who said "I want to change religions... how did you know to come to talk to me?"  There is more than that... but needless to say.  Miracles are taking place.  As I think is frequent in the work of the Lord.  :)

I love Elder Croft's thoughts about the Lord's timing and knowing all things.  I loved this scripture from my personal study this morning.

 But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen.

I love that ending.  And thus it is.  Amen.  Even though we may not always know why, God knows us.  And when we ask for guidance.  He gives is to us.  Line upon line, precept upon precept.  Here a little there a little.  But it comes.  

I love you guys so much.  Have a wonderful wonderful week this week.  I pray for you!

Love,
Sister Croft

Ooops.  I didn't really take pictures this week.  :) Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment